Automobile and Truck Accidents
Most car accidents are entirely preventable. Recent auto accident statistics reveal that the drivers involved in accidents are most likely distracted, tired or possibly drunk. The National Highway Safety Traffic Administration reports that most drivers engage in activities that take their attention away from the road. These activities include:
- Talking with other passengers: 81%
- Playing with the radio or CD: 66%
- Eating or drinking: 49%
- Using a cell phone: 25%
The Danno Law Firm will represent you for injuries that include, but are not limited to:
- Injuries requiring surgery, sutures, staples
- Traumatic Brain Injury, including those caused by oxygen deprivation
- Severe burns resulting in significant and permanent scarring
- Mental anguish and emotional distress, death
- Those injuries caused by a collision with a driver that is drunk, impaired or otherwise under the influence of narcotics or drugs.
Call Danno Law Firm, P.C., at (406) 755-4100 for a free consultation to discuss your accident case. You may also write to us by filling out the form on the "Contact" page.
If you cannot come to us, we will send a representative to see you!